Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
The following recommendations were agreed:
1. The updated Legal Services Scheme of Delegation in Annex 1 was approved.
2. A further delegation was given to the Cabinet Member for All-Age Learning to approve the following policies and any subsequent changes to these:
a. Home to School Transport Policy 4-16 year olds 2019/20
b. Home to School/College Transport Policy for Surrey students of sixth form age – 2019/20
3. The delegation for taking decisions at the Shareholder and Investments Panel was expanded to the Executive Director of Resources as per Annex 2.
4. The Council’s financial ‘key decisions’ threshold was increased to £1,000,000 and the new capital programme delegations outlined in Annex 3 were approved.
5. The updated Children, Families, Lifelong Learning and Culture Scheme of Delegation in Annex 4 was approved.
6. The Director of Law and Governance was authorised to make the necessary changes to the Council’s Scheme of Delegation and the Constitution will be updated accordingly.
Publication date: 03/09/2019
Date of decision: 03/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 03/09/2019 - Leader Decisions
Effective from: 12/09/2019