Contact: Joss Butler Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTIONS
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
All Members present are required to declare, at this point in the meeting or as soon as possible thereafter
(i) Any disclosable pecuniary interests and / or
(ii) Other interests arising under the Code of Conduct in respect of any item(s) of business being considered at this meeting
· Members are reminded that they must not participate in any item where they have a disclosable pecuniary interest
· As well as an interest of the Member, this includes any interest, of which the Member is aware, that relates to the Member’s spouse or civil partner (or any person with whom the Member is living as a spouse or civil partner)
QUESTIONS AND PETITIONS
To receive any questions or petitions.
1. The deadline for Member’s questions is 12.00pm four working days before the meeting (12 October 2020).
2. The deadline for public questions is seven days before the meeting (9 October 2020).
3. The deadline for petitions was 14 days before the meeting, and no petitions have been received.
To inform the Committee of the result of the external audit of the council’s 2019/20 Statement of Accounts, to receive the external auditor’s final Audit Findings Report and to approve the council’s letter of representation from the Executive Director of Resources.
The following annexes will be published in a supplementary agenda prior to the meeting:
1. Annex A - 2019/20 Statement of Accounts
2. Annex B - 2019/20 Audit Findings Report
3. Annex C - Executive Director of Resources’ letter of representation
This report provides the Audit & Governance Committee with the outcome and
findings of the external audit of the 2019/20 financial statements of Hendeca Group Ltd, Surrey Choices Ltd and Halsey Garton Property Ltd.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING
The next meeting of Audit & Governance Committee will be on 26 November 2020.