Venue: Ashcombe Suite, County Hall, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2DN. View directions
Contact: Ross Pike, Committees Business Manager
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTIONS
To report any apologies for absence and substitutions.
To agree the minutes of the previous meeting of the Communities, Environment and Highways Select Committee as a true and accurate record of proceedings.
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
All Members present are required to declare, at this point in the meeting or
as soon as possible thereafter:
i. any disclosable pecuniary interests and / or;
ii. other interests arising under the Code of Conduct in respect of any
item(s) of business being considered at this meeting.
· Members are reminded that they must not participate in any item
where they have a disclosable pecuniary interest;
· as well as an interest of the Member, this includes any interest, of
which the Member is aware, that relates to the Member’s spouse or
civil partner (or any person with whom the Member is living as a
spouse or civil partner); and
· Members with a significant personal interest may participate in the
discussion and vote on that matter unless that interest could be
reasonably regarded as prejudicial.
receive any questions or petitions.
1. The deadline for Member’s questions is 12.00pm four working days before the meeting (17 January 2020).
2. The deadline for public questions is seven days before the meeting(16 January 2020)
3. The deadline for petitions was 14 days before the meeting, and no petitions have been received.
Purpose of report: To provide details of the budget for scrutiny prior to Cabinet and Council meetings.
DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING: 24 MARCH 2020
The next public meeting of the committee will be held on Tuesday 24 March in the Aschombe Suite, County Hall.