Contact: Ben Cullimore, Scrutiny Officer
Webcast: View the webcast
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTIONS
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members present are required to declare, at this point in the
meeting or as soon as possible thereafter:
Any disclosable pecuniary interests and /
II. Other interests arising under the Code of Conduct in respect of any item(s) of business being considered at this meeting.
Members are reminded that they must not participate
in any item where they have a disclosable pecuniary
As well as an interest of the Member, this includes
any interest, of which the Member is aware, that relates to the
Member’s spouse or civil partner (or any person with whom the
Member is living as a spouse or civil partner)
· Members with a significant personal interest may participate in the discussion and vote on that matter unless that interest could be reasonably regarded as prejudicial
QUESTIONS AND PETITIONS
receive any questions or petitions.
1. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic all questions and petitions received will be responded to in writing and will be contained within the minutes of the meeting.
2. The deadline for Members’ questions is 12:00pm four working days before the meeting (3 August 2020).
3. The deadline for public questions is seven days before the meeting(31 July 2020).
4. The deadline for petitions was 14 days before the meeting, and no petitions have been received.
The Select Committee has called in the decision relating to the change of route to market for two Extra Care Housing sites.
DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING