Parish and town councils
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Mrs Mary Lewis
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 16 May 2017, 10.03 am.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Mrs Mary Lewis a Member of Surrey County Council give notice that I have the following Disclosable Pecuniary and Personal Interests
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
Husband: Health and Safety Manager, Shell International Petroleum Company, Shell Centre, York Road, London SE1 7NA (retires 31/5/2017)
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the relevant authority) made or provided within the relevant period (ie in the 12 months prior to the notification) in respect of any expenses incurred by the member in carrying out duties as a member, or towards the election expenses of the member. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Election Expenses paid by Esher and Walton Conservative Association, 3 Bridle Close, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2JW
3. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where – (a) That body has a place of business or land in the area of the relevant authority; and (b) either – (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Husband: Royal Dutch Shell B Shares
4. Any contract which is made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority – (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
5. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the relevant authority.
Myself and husband jointly own Quimperley, Stoke Close, Stoke D'Abernon, Surrey KT11 3AE
6. Any tenancy where- (a) the landlord is the relevant authority; and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest.
7. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer.
Trustee of Henrietta Parker Trust
8. Any position of general control or management in any Community or Voluntary organisations (including charities and faith sector organisations), based or operating in Surrey:
Director of Cobham Community Bus Community Interests Company
Director of Cobham Cedar Centre Ltd
9. Any position of general control or management in public authorities, companies or educational establishments based or operating in Surrey:
Surrey Countryside Partnership Board
Board member on Babcock 4S
10. Any position of general control or management in campaigning or pressure groups based or operating in Surrey: