Parish and town councils
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
Borough Councillor George Hesse
This register of interests was published on Wednesday, 11 November 2020, 11.46 am.
More information about this co-optee
Printer friendly view
I, Borough Councillor George Hesse a co-opted member of Surrey County Council give notice that I have the following Disclosable Pecuniary and Personal Interests
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the relevant authority) made or provided within the relevant period (ie in the 12 months prior to the notification) in respect of any expenses incurred by the member in carrying out duties as a member, or towards the election expenses of the member. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
Members Allowance from Waverley Borough Council
3. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where – (a) That body has a place of business or land in the area of the relevant authority; and (b) either – (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
4. Any contract which is made between the relevant person (or a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest) and the relevant authority – (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
5. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the relevant authority.
37 West Street, Farnham, GU9 7DR
Hollybush Cottage, Bishopsmead, Farnham, GU9 7DU
Post House, Tilford Road, Rushmoor, GU10 2EP
6. Any tenancy where- (a) the landlord is the relevant authority; and (b) the tenant is a body in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest.
7. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer.
8. Any position of general control or management in any Community or Voluntary organisations (including charities and faith sector organisations), based or operating in Surrey:
Member of the Farnham Society
Member of Homes for Farnham Steering Group
9. Any position of general control or management in public authorities or educational establishments based or operating in Surrey:
Member of Waverley Borough Council
Member of Farnham Town Council
10. Any position of general control or management in campaigning or pressure groups based or operating in Surrey: