To approve the draft SCC Lane Rental Scheme for submission to Secretary of State.
Decision type: Key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/05/2020
Decision due: 23 Jun 2020 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Highways
Lead director: Executive Director Environment, Transport & Infrastructure
Contact: Lucy Monie, Director of Infrastructure & Delivery Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 8541 9896.
NB; informal external consultation has taken place with many of those listed below. Formal consultation with all will take place in July 2020.
every works promoter which, to the knowledge of the authority, carries out street works in their area;
• every local highway authority (other than the street authority) and every district or borough council in whose area any street on which the proposed scheme is intended to apply is situated;
• any passenger transport executive in whose area the proposed scheme would operate;
• any neighbouring local highway authority or combined authority;
• emergency services operating within the area of the proposed scheme;
• relevant regulatory authorities, including Ofgem, Ofwat, Ofcom and the Health and Safety Executive;
• any authority that has registered an interest in receiving copies of notices or permit applications for any of the streets to which the proposed lane rental scheme applies (if applicable);
• representative bodies for road users, including representatives of disabled people;
• representatives of transport operators and the wider business community; and
• any person (s) bodies or groups who have made a written request to the highway authority developing the scheme asking to be consulted.