Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the month end budget report and make any recommendations as appropriate.
1. That the Council’s overall revenue and capital budget positions as at 31 January 2019 was noted:
· £1.3m forecast total draw down reserves;
· £20m forecast underspend against the original 2018/19 budget; and
· £122m forecast service capital programme outturn against £132m budget.
2. That all Cabinet Members had confirmed their service’s forecast for the year as shown in the revenue table below was noted.
Reason for Decision:
This report was presented to comply with the agreed policy of providing a monthly budget monitoring report to Cabinet for approval of any necessary actions.
[The decisions on this item can be called in by the Corporate Overview Select Committee]
Report author: Kevin Kilburn
Publication date: 26/03/2019
Date of decision: 26/03/2019
Decided at meeting: 26/03/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 03/04/2019