Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the month end budget report and make any recommendations as appropriate.
That the Council’s overall revenue and capital budget positions as at 31 October 2018 be noted:-
· -£8m forecast reduction in the need to use reserves;
· £63m savings forecast against the £66m MTFP target;
· £29m completed actions towards achieving £40m in year cost reductions;
· The additional in-year government grant funding for winter pressures in adult social care (Annex 2 para 13), and
· £133m forecast service capital programme outturn against £135m budget.
Reason for decision:
This report was presented to comply with the agreed policy to provide a monthly budget monitoring report to Cabinet for approval and action as necessary.
[The decisions on this item can be called in by the Corporate Overview Select Committee]
Report author: Kevin Kilburn
Publication date: 19/12/2018
Date of decision: 18/12/2018
Decided at meeting: 18/12/2018 - Cabinet
Effective from: 29/12/2018