Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Nicole Russell, Head of Change Management (online)
Key points raised during the discussion:
1. Head of Change Management introduced the report and highlighted the following:
· Following the recent Board meeting a number of suggested improvements were made to the One Pensions Team Dashboard. These are being worked on and will be presented in the new year.
· A key area of focus this year has been development of people. The results of the second Pensions Team bi-annual survey had just been received and the early indications were that the changes were bearing fruit. A full report was to be provided at the next Committee meeting.
· The programme of continuous improvement projects was ongoing. All but two projects were on track and those that were behind schedule had corrective actions in place..
2. The Committee acknowledged and commended the work being undertaken by the Change Team.
Actions/ further information to be provided:
That the report be noted.
Publication date: 31/01/2024
Date of decision: 15/12/2023
Decided at meeting: 15/12/2023 - Surrey Pension Fund Committee