Contact: Joss Butler Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
All Members present are required to declare, at this point in the meeting or as soon as possible thereafter
i. Any disclosable pecuniary interests and / or
ii. Other interests arising under the Code of Conduct in respect of any item(s) of business being considered at this meeting
· Members are reminded that they must not participate in any item where they have a disclosable pecuniary interest
· As well as an interest of the Member, this includes any interest, of which the Member is aware, that relates to the Member’s spouse or civil partner (or any person with whom the Member is living as a spouse or civil partner)
· Members with a significant personal interest may participate in the discussion and vote on that matter unless that interest could be reasonably regarded as prejudicial.
This report sets out the Your Fund Surrey application from Salfords Cricket Club for the consideration of the Cabinet Member for Communities and Community Safety.
The vision of YFS is to bring community-led and place-making projects to life, with a focus on wider community benefit that leaves a real legacy.
The Cabinet Member:
1. Approved the full amount requested of £431,000 (31% of total project cost), comprised of:
• £431,000 of capital funding towards the development the pavilion to be paid in staged payments, on evidence of spend.
• Including 5% to be held by SCC until final evidence of income, expenditure, evaluation and building control sign-off is provided.