Venue: Member's Conference Room, County Hall, Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2DN
Contact: Ben Cullimore 020 8213 2782
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
All Members present are required to declare, at this point in the meeting or as soon as possible thereafter:
i. Any disclosable pecuniary interests and / or
ii. Other interests arising under the Code of Conduct in respect of any item(s) of business being considered at this meeting
· Members are reminded that they must not participate in any item where they have a disclosable pecuniary interest
· As well as an interest of the Member, this includes any interest, of which the Member is aware, that relates to the Member’s spouse or civil partner (or any person with whom the Member is living as a spouse or civil partner)
· Members with a significant personal interest may participate in the discussion and vote on that matter unless that interest could be reasonably regarded as prejudicial
The deadline for Members’ questions is 12pm four working days before the meeting (25 September 2019).
The deadline for public questions is seven days before the meeting (24 September 2019).
The deadline for petitions was 14 days before the meeting and none have been received.
The local authority must consult on any changes it wishes to make to the admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for 2021. Consultation must run for at least six weeks between 1 October 2019 and 31 January 2020, and admission arrangements for 2021 must be determined by 28 February 2020.
This report seeks authorisation to proceed to consultation on the following:
· All community and voluntary controlled schools – priority for children of staff
· Worplesdon Primary School – reduction of Reception PAN from 60 to 57
The Cabinet Member authorised the Service Manager – Admissions and Transport to go out to statutory consultation on the proposed changes to admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for September 2021.