Contact: Kunwar Khan, Scrutiny Officer
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTIONS
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
All Members present are required to declare, at this point in the meeting or
as soon as possible thereafter:
i. any disclosable pecuniary interests and / or;
ii. other interests arising under the Code of Conduct in respect of any
item(s) of business being considered at this meeting.
· Members are reminded that they must not participate in any item
where they have a disclosable pecuniary interest;
· as well as an interest of the Member, this includes any interest, of
which the Member is aware, that relates to the Member’s spouse or
civil partner (or any person with whom the Member is living as a
spouse or civil partner); and
· Members with a significant personal interest may participate in the
discussion and vote on that matter unless that interest could be
reasonably regarded as prejudicial.
To receive any questions or petitions.
The public retain their right to submit questions for written response, with such answers recorded in the minutes of the meeting; questioners may participate in meetings to ask a supplementary question. Petitioners may address the Committee on their petition for up to three minutes. Guidance will be made available to any member of the public wishing to speak at a meeting.
1. The deadline for Member’s questions is 12.00pm four working days before the meeting (3 November 2022).
2. The deadline for public questions is seven days before the meeting(2 November 2022)
3. The deadline for petitions was 14 days before the meeting, and no petitions have been received.
Purpose of the report: To present to the Committee an approach for improving multi-agency delivery of services and outcomes for local residents and communities, through partners working better together at a recognisable and distinctive local level, primarily around loosely defined town footprints, and bringing together services, projects, people and resources to align and co-ordinate their plans and activity.
DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING: 5 DECEMBER 2022