Venue: Committee Room, Woodhatch Place, 11 Cockshot Hill, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 8EF
Contact: Joss Butler Email: email@example.com
APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTIONS
DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
To receive any declarations of disclosable pecuniary interests from Members in respect of any item to be considered at the meeting.
· In line with the Relevant Authorities (Disclosable Pecuniary Interests) Regulations 2012, declarations may relate to the interest of the member, or the member’s spouse or civil partner, or a person with whom the member is living as husband or wife, or a person with whom the member is living as if they were civil partners and the member is aware they have the interest.
· Members need only disclose interests not currently listed on the Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
· Members must notify the Monitoring Officer of any interests disclosed at the meeting so they may be added to the Register.
· Members are reminded that they must not participate in any item where they have a disclosable pecuniary interest.
QUESTIONS AND PETITIONS
To receive any questions or petitions.
1. The deadline for Member’s questions is 12.00pm four working days before the meeting (2 February 2024).
2. The deadline for public questions is seven days before the meeting (1 February 2024)
3. The deadline for petitions was 14 days before the meeting, and no petitions have been received.
The Pensions Board has adopted a procedure to ensure that any FPS Bulletins released by LGA are reviewed and any necessary actions are noted and tracked through to completion.
The Board to consider relevant risk registers.
DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING