The Adult Social Care Select Committee is responsible for overseeing and scrutinising services for adults, including services for:
· People with mental health needs, including memory, language or other mental functions
· People with learning disabilities
· People with physical impairments
· People with long-term health conditions, such as HIV or AIDS
· People with sensory impairments
· People with multiple impairments and complex needs
· Services for carers, both adult and young carers, and
We aim to improve services for the people of Surrey, to enable Councillors to exercise real influence in decision-making and policy development, to hold the Cabinet to account and continue to look for improved ways of working.
Support officer: Ross Pike or Andrew Baird.
Kingston upon Thames
Phone: 020 8541 7368 or 020 8541 7609