1. That the Council’s overall revenue and capital budget positions as at 31 December 2018 be noted:
· £4.6m forecast total draw down reserves;
· £16.7m forecast underspend against the original 2018/19 budget; and
· £124m forecast service capital programme outturn against £132m budget.
2. That all Cabinet Members had confirmed their service’s forecast for the year as shown in the revenue table within the submitted report was noted.
Reason for Decision:
This report was presented to comply with the agreed policy of providing a monthly budget monitoring report to Cabinet for approval of any necessary actions.
[The decisions on this item can be called in by the Corporate Overview Select Committee]