Parish and town councils
Subscribe to updates
Register of interests
This register of interests was published on Monday, 24 May 2021, 4.16 pm.
More information about this councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Scott Lewis a Member of Surrey County Council give notice that I have the following Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and Other Registerable Interests
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain
IT Manager at Impact Food Group
Councillor Runnymede Borough Council
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the council) made to a Councillor during the previous 12-month period for expenses incurred by him/her in carrying out his/her duties as a Councillor, or towards his/her election expenses. This includes any payment or financial benefit from a trade union within the meaning of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992.
3. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where – (a) That body has a place of business or land in the area of the relevant authority; and (b) either – (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which the relevant person has a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
4. Any contract made between a Councillor or his/her spouse or civil partner or the person with whom a Councillor is living as if they were spouses/civil partners (or a firm in which such person is a partner, or an incorporated body of which such person is a director* or a body that such person has a beneficial interest in the securities of*) and the Council- A) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged
5. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the Council. ‘Land’ excludes an easement, servitude, interest or right in or over land which does not give a Councillor or his/her spouse or civil partner or the person with whom the councillor is living as if they were spouses/ civil partners (alone or jointly with another) a right to occupy or to receive income.
14 Canford Drive, Addlestone, Surrey. KT15 2HL
6. Any tenancy where (to the Councillor’s knowledge)— (a) the landlord is the Council; and (b) the tenant is a body that the Councillor, or his/her spouse or civil partner or the person with whom the Councillor is living as if they were spouses/ civil partners is a partner of or a director* of or has a beneficial interest in the securities* of.
7. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the relevant authority for a month or longer.
8. Any body within Surrey of which you are in a position of general control or management which exercises functions of a public nature and / or is directed to charitable purposes
Registration Secretary Lyne Football Club
9. Any body within Surrey of which you are in a position of general control or management and to which you are nominated or appointed by Surrey County Council.
10. Any body whose principal purposes includes the influence of public opinion or policy (including any political party or trade union) of which you hold a membership.