The Planning & Regulatory Committee considers the following non-executive functions under the Local Authorities (Functions and Responsibilities) (England) Regulations 2000 Act as amended. The Council's Constitution sets out the remit of the Committee in greater detail (within Part 3 – Sections 1 and 2). Many of these functions, however, are delegated to officers (those not in bold).
· Planning and Development Control
· Commons Registration
· Licensing and Registration Functions
· Health and Safety (other than that undertaken in the Council's capacity as an employer)
· Births, Deaths and Marriages
· Rights of Way & Highways
· Functions relating to elections
· Development Plans
You can watch the Planning and Regulatory Committee take place live or archived through our Webcasting facility.
There is a separate section where you can access action under delegation reports – look under Committees to the left, then under Planning & Regulatory Committees - Action under Delegation.
Find out more...
Kingston upon Thames
Phone: 020 8213 2725 / 020 8541 8987