Please note that due to the national situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, all future meetings of this committee will be taking place remotely until such time when they can be reconvened in person. All meeting papers, decision sheets and minutes will still be available on the Council’s website.
The following services are included within the remit of the Adults and Health Select Committee:
· Statutory health scrutiny
· Adult Social Care (including safeguarding)
· Health integration and devolution
· Review and scrutiny of all health services commissioned or delivered within Surrey
· Public Health
· Review delivery of the Health and Wellbeing Strategy
· Health and Wellbeing Board
· Future local delivery model and strategic commissioning
Support officer: Ben Cullimore, Scrutiny Officer.